Salaried with a view to partnership positions available in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Exciting full and part time opportunities for newly qualified and experienced GPs
Due to list size expansion and impending retirements, we are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates to help shape the future of Chapelthorpe Medical Centre, and join our dynamic, evolving and successful team.
- A semi-rural, highly respected SystmOne practice with superb patient feedback and very active health champions and Patient Participation Group.
- Salary competitive and high earning depending on skills and experience.
- Supporters of special interests, training, further study and a good work/life balance.
- We are committed to reducing GP workload and are currently streamlining document processing and administrative tasks.
- We are forward thinking; we have already embedded new contractual requirements, including online consultations (we are an askmyGP surgery).
- Practice Size is presently 13,500 patients.
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC Inspection with areas deemed to be outstanding.
- Professional nursing team with a wide skill mix.
- The team includes First Contact MSK Practitioners, ANPs, social prescribing and practice clinical pharmacist.
- Supported and well organised management team, reception and admin who manage clinical correspondence and use care navigation and askmyGP to triage appointment requests.
The ideal candidates will value General Practice, continuity of care and work well and thrive within a friendly team.
If you would like to chat about the role, receive a copy of our practice information pack or visit us, please speak to Cheryl Wilden (Practice Manager) on 01924 241375 or contact us by email. Please apply by covering letter and CV stating preferred sessions to email@example.com.
More search results
Specialists in Primary Care Recruitment - Fantast…
Locum GP in Doncaster, South Yorkshire at £900 Pe…
Salaried GPs at all levels of experience required…
Moorfield House & New Cross Surgery
Salaried GP Job, Sheffield
Salaried GP Role, Barnsley