Tamar Faculty Vice Chair
The Tamar Faculty are recruting a Vice Chair to support the current Chair of the Faculty and the Tamar Faculty Board.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES of Faculty Vice Chair:
a) To undertake specific projects as directed by the Faculty Chair
b) deputise for the Chair at designated meetings if and when required and assuming the role of Faculty Chair in the event of any sustained absence of the Chair.
Skills required for the Faculty Vice Chair role:
RCGP is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all members with the following attributes:
• Demonstrate understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion and be willing to embed it proactively.
• To contribute proactively to the Faculty’s annual strategic planning and proposed activity delivery
• Be able to maintain objectivity in advising the RCGP faculty, RCGP members and peers
• Willing to collaborate and engage others within the RCGP Faculty and nationally across the Faculty and RCGP network
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to contribute to positive changes within the RCGP Faculty
• Reliable and willing to commit time to attend local and national meetings