** BRADFORD Salaried GP position with view to partnership for suitable candidate **
Salaried GP with view to partnership for suitable candidate
This GP Practice has a well-deserved reputation for innovation and excellence, and are the first practice in Yorkshire and Humber to be rated as outstanding in the CQC inspections.
This is great opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic GP to join a highly motivated friendly practice serving patients in the Bradford 4 area.
- Conveniently located on the Leeds/Bradford border close to motorway links
- Modern Purpose Built Premises
- Fully Computerised (SystmOne) paper light
- PMS Contract
- High achieving QOF practice
- Highly Skilled Clinical Team
- Attached Pharmacy
- One stop shop service with many services on site such as Mental Health Team, Physiotherapy, District Nurses, Health Visitors, Midwives, Podiatry, Audiology and many more.
- Strong links within the community and other service providers.
- Well structured and organised practice who pride themselves on practising high quality medicine
- Innovative and forward thinking and supportive towards encouraging new skills and ideas into the practice
- We offer mentoring and support for professional development.
- Competitive salary with many additional benefits
If you would be interested in this position, please do not hesitate in getting back to me.
01992 568 480
More search results
Salaried GP Role, Bradford
Salaried GP – Full or Part Time
The Grange Medical Centre
Salaried GPs at all levels of experience required…
Moorfield House & New Cross Surgery
Salaried GP Job, Dewsbury
Salaried GP - £12,000 per session - Barnsley / Wa…
Primary Care Staffing