Salaried GP Job with optional view to Partnership, Torquay
This is a great opportunity to join a successful surgery seeking a Salaried GP with optional view to Partnership.
The practice has taken great strides in improving efficiency and ensuring that GPs have the time and space to focus on their clinical duties and to develop clinical interest areas. A lucrative view to Partnership is available on an optional basis, and whether or not you choose this you will enjoy a direct influence over the future development of the surgery. You will be working with a relatively young team of GPs and have the support of an experienced group of clinical staff including ANPs and Paramedics. This will ensure a reasonable workload, low home visits, as well as great support.
Located in the Torquay area within commutable distance of Exeter and Paignton, with ample on-site parking
- Varied patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including Paramedics
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Torquay