Salaried GP Job with Optional View to Partnership, Camborne
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, purpose built health centre as a Salaried GP or GP Partner, based in Camborne.
This training surgery has expanded in the last few years and although very well staffed, is keen to continue to meet the needs of modern General practice and provide high quality patient centred care to its list. This long standing Partnership team have built a strong multi-disciplinary team consisting of GPs, Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists to keep clinical workload well managed. A highly efficient administrative team also allows the surgery to cut down on GP paperwork and give them more of a focus on clinical development and implementing a clear work/life balance.
Located close to Camborne, with on-site parking and easy access from Redruth, Truro and Falmouth
- Well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with Partnership available if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold daily catch-up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working.
- Successful GP training practice
- Dispensing practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £84,840 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Earning in excess of £100,000 for a GP Partner
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Partnership also available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Camborne