Fantastic Salaried GP job, 4 - 9 sessions a week available, training practice, up to £95,000 dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a high achieving, long established Training Practice in Hull. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
There is an opportunity for partnership, if desired. You will be working in very modern premises with excellent facilities. The practice has a great clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners. The workload is manageable as well, with a low number of home visits each week.
The partners are very supportive of specialist interests and encourage their GPs to develop an area of interest and utilise it within the practice. If this sounds of interest please get in touch, this surgery would be happy to arrange a no obligation informal visit which Prospect Health can facilitate.
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Workflow optimisation schemes in place - lots of admin support
Manageable workload with less than average consultations per session
- Low home visits
- SystmOne operating system
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Package and Benefits
- Up to £95,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Hull