Salaried GP Job, Newark
A fantastic opportunity is available for a driven and dynamic GP to join a high achieving, long established GP practice near Newark.
With an excellent salary commensurate with the role, as well as the potential to move in to a partnership role this is one role not to be missed!
We are seeking a salaried GP who has the drive and ambition to move in to a partnership role, if that was of interest. The practice is very well established in the community. There is a friendly and supportive environment in the practice where GP's would be offered the opportunity to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics. This practice boasts a very capable nursing and allied health professionals team and all clinicians are supported by an established, efficient and friendly administration team. Located in a purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
- Practice list size over 10,000 patients
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Working alongside supportive team of GP Partners, ANPs, Clinical
- Pharmacists and Practice Nurses
- Well managed workload with low home visits
- Mixture of telephone consults and face-to-face as directed by the
- Ability to make your mark on the practice and progress to
- Partnership, if you had aspirations to do so
- SystmOne operating system
Package and Benefits
- From £10,000 - £10,500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 weeks study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
- View to Partnership available, if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Nottingham