Salaried GP Job, Daventry
We have an excellent opportunity for either newly qualified or experienced GP's to join a high achieving and supportive practice in the Daventry area of Northants.
With attractive sessional rates available, a hugely innovative and supportive approach and stunning location to work in, this is a not to be missed opportunity for the right GP seeking a move now or in the near future.
If you are looking for a salaried role working for a progressive and supportive practice that puts patient care at the heart of its service delivery alongside supporting, encouraging and developing its' teams then this role is not to be missed!
The practice offers a reasonable workload, engages with members across all of its multi-disciplinary team and boasts a spacious, modern and stunning working building and location.
In addition the practice is a consistent multi award winning practice demonstrating its commitment to high standards, patient dare, staff development, as well as developing and enhancing its' approach to primary care service delivery.
With excellent sessional rates and employment benefits available, as well as the opportunity to both develop your own area of specialist interest and get involved in supporting other members of the clinical team, this is the ideal role to both reward and develop the right individual.
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Established, reputable, multi award winning training practice
- Reasonable workload across telephone consults and limited face-to-face appointments
- Areas of specialist interest will be fully supported
13,000 patient list
- Spacious building located in stunning surroundings so working environment is modern and up-to-date
- Excellent sessional rates and benefits available
- Use SystmOne
- 100% QOF score
Package and Benefits
- Up to £94,500 per annum (FTE) and dependent on experience
- Ability to progress in the partnership
- Indemnity fees top-up paid
- 6 weeks annual leave (FTE) plus bank holidays
- 1 weeks CPD (FTE)
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Daventry