Salaried GP Role, Hove
Read on to discover more about a well-established and high performing training practice in Hove seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to work between 6 and 8 sessions a week.
The role is at a well organised surgery with excellent clinical and clerical support staff resulting in a well-managed workload with an efficient workflow optimisation scheme in place meaning admin is kept to a minimum. There would be opportunity to get involved in training and medical education as well as support on offer for developing interest areas. The practice is based within a purpose-built health centre with onsite parking. There is a close knit, friendly and supportive workforce in place meaning GPs of any level of experience can flourish. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
- Seeking a Salaried GP
- 6 to 8 Sessions available, flexible on days
- Flexible on session start and finish times
- List size of circa 8,000
- Excellent clinical support in place
- Strong, well trained admin team managing an efficient workflow optimisation scheme
- Use Systm One
- Training Practice
Package and Benefits
- £9,250 to £10,000 per session dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove