Salaried GP or GP Partner Opportunity, Gosport
Please read on to find out more about a high achieving and well organised practice seeking a Salaried GP or GP Partner in the Gosport area.
The role is at a well established practice with excellent QOF and CQC results. The incoming GP would be joining a friendly and supportive team of existing GP's and would be offered support to develop interest areas. The surgery is extremely well run with a large and comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams including ANP's, Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics. The workload is very manageable resulting in a very flexible working for the GP's to work around family and out of work commitments.
- Seeking a Salaried GP or GP Partner
- Happy to consider 4 to 8 sessions a week
- Flexible on working days
- Can consider both newly qualified or more experienced GP's
- Flexible working arrangements
- Low home visits
- Use EMIS web and Docman
- Highly skilled team of allied healthcare professionals including Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Efficient team of clerical support dealing with admin within the surgery
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £11,000 per session depending on experience and skill set
- Lucrative Partner drawings
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Gosport