Salaried GP or GP Partner Role, Havant Area
Please read on to discover more about a superb surgery in the Havant area seeking a Salaried GP or GP Partner to join an already strong and stable team.
The role is at a high achieving training practice with high QOF scores and Good CQC report. They are able to offer a very supportive environment with support for newly qualified GP's and also support for GPs to develop interest areas. The workload is very well managed, and the GPs are supported by an excellent clinical and clerical support team resulting in a well-run practice, a manageable work life and a healthy work life balance. There is a great sense of camaraderie at the practice meaning pleasant working conditions. For those seeking Partnership the surgery is a high earning one with lucrative drawings on offer,
- Seeking between 4 and 8 sessions a week
- Flexible working days
- Training practice
- List size of circa 18,000
- Good mix of experience and skill set amongst current Partners and Salaried GP's
- Strong clinical support including Nurse Practitioners, Prescriber's and Nurses
- Highly trained admin support team
- Support for development
- Mentorship for newly qualified GP's
- High QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Emis Web
- Workload of circa 15 consultations per session
- Low home visit
- Well managed on call system
- Flexible session starts and finish times
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £10,700 per session per annum
- High earning Partnership drawings
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1-week CPD leave pro rata
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Havant