4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Telford, up to £84,000 FTE, no duty doctor, no extended hours, no home visits
Please read on if you'd be interested in a new career opportunity to work as a Salaried GP with great support to manage workload and a clear commitment to professional development. You'll also enjoy excellent clerical support to minimise administrative tasks and the chance to work with an engaging patient population
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose-built health centre with excellent facilities
- Strong team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent, cohesive Nursing team
- On-site parking
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- EMIS Web practice software
- CQC rated 'good'
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £84,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover, NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Telford