Salaried GP Role, Accrington
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Accrington, Lancashire up to £80,000 FTE, GMS practice, home visiting team.
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Accrington that is long-established, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. The practice has a very stable team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working cohesively and supported by an excellent Practice Manager and admin team to provide excellent structure and organisation.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- No extended hours required
- Well managed consulting workload
- Home visiting team
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 10,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,00 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Accrington