4-8 sessions Salaried GP, North Bradford, dynamic practice, daily morning team coffee break, up to £80,000 FTE.
An excellent new career opportunity to practice in a very supportive surgery where you will have support to develop your career is now available in North Bradford. The practice has a very friendly and forward-thinking team with an excellent organisation structure. The practice believes in clear communication and team work - furthered by daily scheduled morning coffee breaks. The workload within the surgery is well managed and the practicing environment will allow GPs of all levels of experience to thrive.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- State of the art practice facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 7,000 patients
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- System One practice software
- Av. 10 mins allotted per patient consultation
- Av. 15 consultations per session
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Clear support for continuing or developing interest clinics
- Opportunity for Partnership in the future
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover, NHS Pension enrolment
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Bradford