4-5 session Salaried GP near Ilkeston, Derbyshire, circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE + indemnity cover, av. 14 contacts per session.
If you wish to work in a friendly, supportive practice where you will be able to achieve high-quality patient outcomes and be part of an engaging, appreciative team, then please read on. The surgery has a stable and very cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses, all practicing from a modern, purpose-built building. The practice is also grounded in education and very supportive of professional development. Furthermore, the surgery has an excellent Practice Manager who oversees an excellent surgery structure with clear process and organisations practices in place. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
- 4-5 sessions a week available (flexible on working days)
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Well managed workload (av. 14 contacts per session)
- Engaging and appreciative practice population
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Systm One practice software
- Excellent Nursing and Healthcare Assistant support
- Experienced Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Ilkeston