Salaried GP Job, Willenhall
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, purpose built health centre as a Salaried GP, based in Willenhall.
This long established Willenhall based surgery have developed an established team of permanent clinicians and invest heavily in GP clinical development. The set-up also allows for excellent flexibility of working and a low number of visits and minimal admin.
In Willenhall, with on-site parking and easy access from Birmingham and surrounding areas
- Well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- List size of just over 5,000 patients
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions,
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold daily catch-up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working.
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Willenhall