Salaried GP 4 Sessions (Thurs/Fri) -NW London UB6 (Borough of Ealing) - £11,000 per session
Forward-thinking GP Training practice with an innovative focus on the reduction of the GPs workload.
Regarded across London as a ‘Primary Care Centre of Excellence' in both GP training and pediatrics.
Development of special interests and further qualifications encouraged.
Ideally located and easily commutable from most parts of West London (5 mins from Hanger Lane & under 10 mins from Ealing Broadway with secure and reserved parking for GPs).
Open to both experienced and more newly qualified doctors.
- 11,000 list size
- Training Practice
- Longstanding clinical team
- 4 GP Partners
- 4 Salaried GPs + 4 GP registrars
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc:
- ANPs, ACP, HCAs, Philabotonisst, 3 Practice Nurses (on-site each day until 6 pm).
- Clinical pharmacist + pharmacy tech
- System One
- Weekly clinical meetings
- BMA contract
- Flexible start/finish times
- Both full and half days are available
- Door open to those interested in future partnership
Typical Set Up
- 15 Patients per session
- Triage with only patients seen face to face are those deemed necessary by the GP
- Very rare home visits - usually none
To set up an initial discussion please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), and ideally the widest array of your availability for an initial informal telephone call (will not take more than 20 mins) .
If both parties are happy to proceed you will then be invited to a practice visit to meet the team and assess mutual synergy.
To progress please contact Tim on 07787021407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org