GP partner or Salaried GP vacancy for 6-8 session in Weymouth, Dorset
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking well-established practice by the sea on the Jurassic Coast? We have an opportunity for a doctor to join our practice – partner or salaried or job-share- in the heart of Dorset; enjoy sailing, swimming, climbing and walking on the beautiful heritage coastline as well as working with a superb team.
We have embraced integrated working and new care models whilst keeping true to the values of general practice and our practice is growing steadily.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic doctor to join us:
- 16000 patients
- 7 partners: democratic fair partnership
- 5 salaried GPs
- 3 retained doctors
- Superb practice team: 3 ANPs, 1 ECP, full Practice Nurse team, FCPs and pharmacy support
- Excellent relationships with community services including home visiting service, frailty team looking after care homes, MDT working embraced.
- Federated and part of PCN with five other practices, working in innovative ways
- Training practice with 3 trainers
- High QOF achievement, minor surgery, LARC service
- Potential to further specialist interests and portfolio career
- Good CQC rating
- In-house education
- Modern main building with branch site
- New to partnership scheme will be supported
Start date: Flexible. We invite you to visit and meet us.
Please send CV to: Leonie Edwards, Practice Manager