An opportunity to work in a Salaried or Partner GP post which includes some remote working on a regular basis. Working for a forward-thinking GP practice offering an excellent working environment. The practice operates as a team and staff retention is superb, with a relaxed working atmosphere. Multi-disciplinary team includes support from Paramedics, Pharmacists, a team of ANPs and a Mental Health Nurse, in addition to a stable, permanent GP team.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,000 per session + Indemnity paid + GMC fees + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Partner drawings - circa £140,000 - £150,000
Location - Fareham (GP parking available)
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking purpose-built practice in affluent area
- Caring, supportive GPs
- Good team of Salaried GPs and Partner GPs
- Excellent clinical skill mix inclusive of Mental Health Nurse, Paramedics, Pharmacists, team of ANPs and a Physician Associate High-earning practice
- Strong, organised admin team with excellent workflow optimisation
- Outstanding retention of GPs (many with 10+ years' experience at the surgery)
- Full support from Urgent Care Team of 4 to 5 Clinicians during Duty Doctor
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- 4 - 8 clinical sessions
- Reasonable and manageable workload
- 15 minute appointments
- Very low number of home visits (support from CCG team and internal nurse)
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £9,5000 - £10,000 per session
- Partner GP - high-earning
- Indemnity paid in full
- GMC fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!