Salaried GP/GP Partner, Selby
This practice truly has got the edge; GPs describe working here as fun, enjoyable, rewarding and like being part of a family and where GPs stay for the duration of their careers. This vacancy has arisen as this forward-thinking practice recognise the importance of protecting their employees and want to future proof by adding further GP support to their team.
This is an innovative research and training practice with a brilliant reputation amongst both peers and patients, set in a highly desirable area of Selby. A great MDT and a superb Care Navigation Team mean that GPs have a good work life balance and where special interest development encouraged and supported.
You will benefit from a reasonable workload which includes just 15 patient contacts per session. 15 minute appointments for face to face consultation and a dedicated admin session (pro ratered)
Salary - £8250 - £9000 per session (dependent on experience) + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Selby
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Constantly innovating and challenging
- Diverse clinical support
- Low consultation numbers- few home visits; paramedics, pharmacists and ANP team
- High QOF achieving
- Genuine development and education opportunities; willing to develop any specialist interest and GP Training would be particularly of interest
- A place you will enjoy working within and not want to leave
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable number of appointments and negligible paperwork
- Very minimal, often no home visits
- Be part of an innovative and dynamic team.
- Using SystemOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the best practices in the area
- Up to £9,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
- Lots of development, mentoring and an open-door policy
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!