The RCGP Tamar Faculty are recruiting an Honorary Treasurer.
The Treasurer forms part of the faculty executive committee alongside the Chair, Provost and Council representative.
The Honorary Treasurer post covers the duties listed below:
- Works with the Faculty Executive Committee to ensure the College’s aims, objectives and values are upheld
- Works with the Faculty Executive committee to act in the best interests of the College and its’ members
- Attendance at at least two of four Faculty Board meetings per annum
- Work with the Faculty Board to plan and budget for the activities of the faculty
- Works with the Faculty Administrator and Regional Engagement Manager to monitor finances and compile a balanced budget for faculty activity for each financial year
- Links with REM to discuss finance periodically
- Receives copies of the balance sheet and profit and loss reports to maintain oversight of faculty finances
- Delivers reports at faculty meetings
- Attends annual Honorary Treasurer’s day held in London