Salaried GP vacancy in Southsea, Portsmouth
Sunnyside Medical Centre is seeking to recruit a Salaried GP to join our friendly and supportive team. We have a list size of 13,500 and we are based in the district of Southsea. We are a forward-thinking training Practice. The Practice is well-run, has a great team ethos, is a high achiever for QOF and is keen to continue the trend of improving work life balance with a manageable workload for all.
- 6-8 Sessions but willing to be flexible.
- Approx £10,250 per session per annum with Medical Indemnity reimbursed.
- Six weeks annual leave plus paid study leave.
- Routine clinics - mixture of 20 minute Face-to-face, 10 minute Telephone/eConsult.
- Admin time structured into working day.
- Structured triage duty session for acute issues – GP led, supported by nurses and HCSWs.
- Infrequent visits as most covered by a separate Acute Daytime Visiting Service.
- Part of the Island PCN with strong pharmacy, social prescribing, MSK physio and paramedic support with recruitment of mental health roles to follow.
- Single site practice in a modern purpose built building.
- TPP SystmOne with ARDENs templates and accuRx.
Applications to Martin Jones, Business Manager, Sunnyside Medical Centre, 8F the Pompey Centre, Fratton Way, Southsea, PO4 8TA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 023 9281 2481.