Salaried GP in Tyne and Wear- Light Workload
About the Practice:
Our client is a successful group of 3 surgeries which are all based in the North East who work collaboratively whilst having a core team based within each surgery.
They require a GP for up to 8 sessions per week and would be delighted to hear from either experienced or newly qualified GP's who are looking to join a friendly, hardworking team.
The practice offers a high quality of general practice and has a history of over 90 years service to the local community and has a reputation as a leading and innovative practice.
A popular CQC “outstanding” rated practice which has been a training practice for over 20 years and has a patient list size circa 26,000
- Salaried GP with future opportunities for partnership.
- Up to 8 sessions available
- Excellent workload – 1 patient contacts am & pm on average
- Ex advanced paramedic in the PCN who does most of the home visits
- They are able to offer flexible working hours to support work-life balance and are keen to hear from GPs at any stage of their career.
• Up to £10,000 /session
• Full indemnity cover
• Full NHS Pension
• 6 weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
• 1 week CPD
For more information and to apply please apply/get in touch and I will be delighted to help.
Piers Le-Grand - 0203 962 5642 - Piers@mcghealthcare.co.uk
More search results
GP positions in North Tyneside, Northumberland an…
Stephenson Park Health Group
Salaried GP- Sunderland- Up to £11,000 per session
Salaried GP / GP with view to Partnership in Newc…
Westerhope Medical Group
Salaried GP Job, Washington
Salaried GP job located in Chester Le Street
Middle Chare Medical Group