Salaried GP in Tyne and Wear- Light Workload
About the Practice:
Our client is a successful group of 3 surgeries which are all based in the North East who work collaboratively whilst having a core team based within each surgery.
They require a GP for up to 8 sessions per week and would be delighted to hear from either experienced or newly qualified GP's who are looking to join a friendly, hardworking team.
The practice offers a high quality of general practice and has a history of over 90 years service to the local community and has a reputation as a leading and innovative practice.
A popular CQC “outstanding” rated practice which has been a training practice for over 20 years and has a patient list size circa 26,000
- Salaried GP with future opportunities for partnership.
- Up to 8 sessions available
- Excellent workload – 1 patient contacts am & pm on average
- Ex advanced paramedic in the PCN who does most of the home visits
- They are able to offer flexible working hours to support work-life balance and are keen to hear from GPs at any stage of their career.
• Up to £10,000 /session
• Full indemnity cover
• Full NHS Pension
• 6 weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
• 1 week CPD
For more information and to apply please apply/get in touch and I will be delighted to help.
Piers Le-Grand - 0203 962 5642 - Piers@mcghealthcare.co.uk
More search results
Salaried GP Vacancy in Stanley, County Durham.
Tanfield View Medical Group
Salaried GP, Darlington
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP Vacancy in Stanley, North Durham
Stanley Medical Group
Salaried GP- Sunderland- Up to £11,000 per session
Salaried GP vacancy in Durham
North House Surgery - Durham