Salaried GP vacancy (full or part-time considered) in Sittingbourne, Kent
Salary – £85,000 pro rata plus indemnity
Join our friendly and well-organised team as a full or part-time salaried GP at our new, purpose-built medical centre in Sittingbourne, Kent, easily accessible from major road links. Joining our Board as Director/Partner is an option if you are interested.
An accredited GP Training practice, we are hugely supportive of GPs who want to develop their clinical interests alongside traditional General Practice responsibilities, and help take forward our plans for expansion in an area of regeneration. The practice has an expansive portfolio, offering:
- 5 GPs supported by enthusiastic team of nurses and therapists
- Onsite full-time clinical pharmacy and prescribing support
- Onsite audiology, ultrasound, physiotherapy and clinical assessment (MSK)
- EMIS Web, Docman, AccuRx and dedicated admin sessions
- Support from the Swale Home visiting service
- Full range of enhanced services
- 11,000 happy patients
If you have the skills and ambition to join our team, helping us to face the challenges of modern-day primary care we look forward to welcoming you.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit contact Karen Morgan on 01795 418515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Kent