Salaried GP Vacancy Wiltshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic Salaried GP to join our friendly and popular rural practice in the village of Burbage just south of Marlborough in Wiltshire. We are a small, very highly regarded Dispensing Surgery, (list size 4200) with 2 committed and engaging GP Partners, 2 salaried GPs and 2 Practice Nurses, who are well supported by a happy and efficient team of Dispensers and Administration Staff
- Looking to fill 2-6 sessions p/w, Very competitive Salary.
- 6 weeks per year annual leave and 1 week study leave (pro rata).
- TPP SystmOne clinical system.
- 73rd in the 2021 GP Patient survey with 98% of patients describing their overall experience as good
- CQC rated good in 2016
- We are part of the East Kennet PCN and have an excellent relationship with our neighbouring practices
- Additional PCN support staff: Clinical Pharmacist, First Contact Physio, Care Co-ordinators and Social Prescribers
- Very enthusiastic and supportive local PPG
- Development and support available through the Swindon Education Trust & Wessex LMCs.
To discuss this further or arrange to come and visit us, please contact Mary Corden, Practice Manager on 01672 810566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Wiltshire