We are looking for an enthusiastic Salaried GP to join our friendly and popular rural practice in the village of Burbage just south of Marlborough in Wiltshire. We are a small, very highly regarded Dispensing Surgery, (list size 4200) with 2 committed and engaging GP Partners, 2 salaried GPs and 2 Practice Nurses, who are well supported by a happy and efficient team of Dispensers and Administration Staff
- Looking to fill 2-6 sessions p/w, Very competitive Salary.
- 6 weeks per year annual leave and 1 week study leave (pro rata).
- TPP SystmOne clinical system.
- 73rd in the 2021 GP Patient survey with 98% of patients describing their overall experience as good
- CQC rated good in 2016
- We are part of the East Kennet PCN and have an excellent relationship with our neighbouring practices
- Additional PCN support staff: Clinical Pharmacist, First Contact Physio, Care Co-ordinators and Social Prescribers
- Very enthusiastic and supportive local PPG
- Development and support available through the Swindon Education Trust & Wessex LMCs.
To discuss this further or arrange to come and visit us, please contact Mary Corden, Practice Manager on 01672 810566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Wiltshire