4 – 6 session Salaried GP Position in Cornwall
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Rosedean Surgery for a Salaried GP to join our friendly Practice. We serve a semi-rural patient population of approximately 9,500 within East Cornwall on the edge of Bodmin Moor and near to the coast. We are within the catchment area for Plymouth Grammar schools. This is a new vacancy due to one of our Partners relocating for family reasons. We are looking to recruit an additional doctor to complement our friendly, enthusiastic and caring team immediately.
- Well established GMS Practice with consistently high QOF achievement and Patient Survey results. CQC rated “Outstanding” in 2018.
- Steadily rising patient numbers
- Loyal and dedicated experienced multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering high quality care
- Flexible working pattern for work / life balance
- Negotiable package and relocation expenses for the right candidate
- Above average GP earnings
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Dispensing Practice
- Long established and respected training practice for GP Registrars
- Strong links to the University of Plymouth Peninsula Medical School, regularly teaching fifth year students
- Purpose built, Partner-owned premises
- Active local Primary Care network
- Active involvement with NHS Kernow CCG
- We are a research Practice and a member of the Cornwall Research Network
For an information pack please email Practice Manager -
Informal visits encouraged and welcome by appointment – please contact either Liz Delbridge or Toni Graves (Deputy Practice Manager) on 01579 341929 to arrange.
For an informal chat please contact Dr Penny Atkinson, Senior Partner, on 07894 205072
Please visit our website for further Practice information: www.rosedeansurgery.co.uk