Crawford Street Surgery is looking for an enthusiastic, caring and committed GP to join our friendly and organised practice for 4 sessions a week. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a rewarding salaried GP post with an established practice.
The surgery operates from purpose built premises in Marylebone and is conveniently located close to local public transport links with Edgware Road, Marylebone and Baker Street tube stations nearby. We are a growing GMS practice.
We offer a supportive working environment, NHS pension and we are looking for someone with commitment and passion to provide a good quality service to our patients and work independently within our friendly clinical team as a salaried GP.
- Current registration with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- Systm1 proficient
- Sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good practice
- Good organisational skills
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused services
- Record of continuous professional development
- Sessional rate is negotiable based on experience and expertise
- Coverage medical indemnity by the practice
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Support for development of special interests
If you wish to apply to discuss this post, please contact Dr Etheldreda Kong on