Now recruiting GPs to join our new surgery in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Applications will be considered for Salaried, Associate Director and Director posts
- Mentorship programme, training and development
- Option for your own list or to list share
- GP Fellowship scheme application supported
- Dedicated Management and Training sessions in line with responsibilities
- Contribution to relocation costs
We are offering an opportunity for doctors to join our friendly practice and be part of the vision we have for patient and staff wellbeing through innovative ‘cluster’ working in a bespoke setting.
We take the support of our team seriously and run a 'first five' scheme to help GP's new to practice find their feet. We also offer leadership opportunities - ask us for details of our well-developed 3 year ‘Pathway to Director’ programme.
You may be looking for a salaried post with a view to career development in the future.
Alternatively, you may want part-time clinical work with excellent mentoring, support, and development. We welcome calls or visits to discuss the full range of options available.
Please contact and for more information or to arrange an informal visit.
- Application form: GP Person Specification (18kb) (the link will open in a new window)
- Additional info: GP Job Description (63kb) (the link will open in a new window)
More search results
Salaried GP with view to partnership vacancy for …
GP locum work in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Be…
BOB ICS & Frimley ICS
Salaried GP - Aylesbury - £10,200 per session
Primary Care Staffing
Long Term Locum GP in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire …
6 – 8 sessions salaried GP vacancy in Aylesbury