Salaried GP Job, Coventry
This is an excellent chance to join a successful Coventry based GP training surgery as a Salaried GP.
The surgery has put together a large, experienced team of clinical staff, including permanent GPs, Clinical Pharmacists and Nursing staff. You will benefit from a forward-thinking approach to the job plan, with an efficient telephone triage system and excellent multi-disciplinary support.
Located in Coventry, easily commutable from Birmingham, rugby, and Nuneaton. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and a Pharmacist
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
- Successful, high earning training practice
Package and Benefits
- £74,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests' areas
- Ability to become involved in GP teaching and training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Coventry