Salaried GP Job, Brierley Hill, Birmingham
This is an excellent chance to join a successful Birmingham based surgery as a Salaried GP.
The practice have put together a large experienced team of clinical staff, including permanent GPs, Clinical Pharmacists and Nursing staff. The building is modern, spacious and purpose built and you would be joining a close knit group of clinicians who provide support and guidance to one another.
Located in Brierley Hill, easily commutable from Birmingham and surrounding areas. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 5,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and a
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of clinical staff
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Brierley Hill