Salaried GP Role, Portsmouth
A superb training practice in the Portsmouth area are seeking a Salaried GP to join their team of Partners and Salaried GP's.
The role is at a well organised practice offering a well managed workload and a healthy work life balance. There would be extensive support to develop interest areas if desired and opportunities to get involved in teaching and training, as well as research. There is a comprehensive and highly trained team of clinical and clerical support staff on hand to support the GP's. The Partners are forward thinking and open to new ideas. The practice is heavily involved in the CCG and PCN with a real opportunity for their GP's to develop a portfolio career.
- Seeking 4 to 8 Sessions
- Flexible on days as well as session start and finish times
- List size of circa 25,000
- Training practice
- Stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's
- Comprehensive and diverse range of allied healthcare professionals
- Admin well managed by the clerical staff
- Systm One
- GMS contract
- Research practice
- Well managed workload of circa 16 AM and 12 PM calls plus slots for patients who need to be seen F2F
- Low visits
- Well managed duty doctor system
- Well maintained surgery premises
- On site parking
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Portsmouth