Salaried GP Role, Staines Area
This is an excellent opportunity for a GP of any experience to join a well-respected and high achieving practice.
The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training. There is also the chance to develop interest areas. The surgery already hosts various specialist clinics such as minor surgery, contraceptive services, cryotherapy and joint injections. There is a well managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team. In the latest QOF scores the surgery scored a nearly perfect score and CQC rated them Good across all areas.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built NHS facility
- On site Parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with support on offer for newly qualified GP's
- Highly skilled clinical support team
- Excellent clerical support team
- Work load of average 15 consultations per session, plus slots for f2f
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 2 a week visits on average
- Optional 1 in 7 Saturday shift (paid as an additional session)
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Staines
More search results
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership- Haslemere…
Salaried GP/GP Trainer - Gravesend, Kent up to £…
Salaried GP Role, Tottenham Area
Salaried GP - Croydon - £10,000 per session (nego…
Primary Care Staffing
Salaried GP - NW London UB6 (Borough of Ealing) -…
Primary Care Staffing