Salaried GP Role, Rochester
Please read on for further details on an innovative and forward thinking surgery seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP in Rochester.
The role is at a well established, high achieving practice with high QOF scores and Good CQC report. There is a strong and stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's, with a good range of experience and skill sets. The Partners are very approachable and open to new working methods as well as offering flexible working arrangements. There is a lot of support for development whether that be interest areas, or into leadership roles and the surgery are looking at becoming a training practice so would welcome someone with an interest in teaching and training. The workload is well managed and the GP's are supported by proficient clinical and clerical teams.
- Seeking a Salaried GP
- Future Partnership opportunities available
- Seeking 6 to 8 sessions
- Flexible on working days, as well as session start and finish times
- Patient list size of circa 20,000
- Workload of circa 16 consultations per session
- Very low home visits
- No extended hours required
- GMS contract
- Use EMIS Web
- Close knit team with weekly practice meetings
- Clinical support staff includes ANP's, Physician Associates, Practice Nurses, HCA's, Clinical Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Highly proficient clerical support team and management team implementing a workflow optimisation scheme to ease the admin burden
Package and Benefits
- Paying £9,500 to £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Rochester