Salaried GP Role, Runcorn
6 sessions Salaried GP, Runcorn, high achieving practice, £72,000 -£76,000 FTE, indemnity cover, NHS Pension enrolment.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for you to work as a Salaried GP in a practice in Runcorn with a long-standing reputation for high quality patient care. The practice consistently achieves exceptionally high QoF scores and encourages the development of all of their staff. The surgery is an extremely well organised forward-thinking practice, regular meetings and a strong sense of team is emphasised throughout. The surgery promotes a supportive and friendly atmosphere and provides an environment for GPs of all levels of experience to thrive.
- 6 sessions per week
- Patient list size over 10,000
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and clinical support (inc. ANPs) alongside fantastic clerical support teams enabling you to undertake your work effectively
- high achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Modern, spacious purpose-built surgery, fully managed building with parking
- Superb professional development support
Package and Benefits
- Circa £9,500 per session, per annum (£76,000 FTE)
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Runcorn