GP SPIN Role with MACC Team (Multi-Agency Care and Coordination)
Federated4Health, the Haringey GP Federation, is advertising for a GP salaried innovative portfolio role (SPIN) to join their MACC Team.
- A permanent offer of a salaried GP contract a Haringey GP practice of between 3 and 7 sessions a week (a list of practices will be provided to shortlisted candidates) in which the GP will be employed by the GP Practice
- A 12 month portfolio role for two sessions per week with the MACC Team (described below)
- Monthly education sessions across North Central London, with an experienced GP educator (optional if not within first 2 years of practice)
- Mentoring from an experienced local GP (optional)
- A salary of between £9000-9500 per session, depending on experience
This role would be ideally suited to either a Newly Qualified GP looking to take up a position in a Haringey practice or a GP within first five years of practice already in a substantive role in Haringey.
The Multi Agency Care & Coordination (MACC) Team is a newly established and developing preventative service for Haringey adults living with frailty or multiple long-term health and social care needs, and is a core element of Haringey’s ‘Anticipatory Care’ plan in conjunction with PCNs, primary care and other partners.
The role offers 2 sessions (one day) per week within the MACC Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a GP to become an integral member of our team, providing valuable GP input and clinical support.
- To gain experience in supporting patients living with frailty and multi-morbidity through an MDT approach.
- To provide experience in multiagency, integrated team working that can be shared across care settings with collaborative working.
- To support the ongoing development of the team and service.
The role is suited to a clinician interested in integrated and innovative team working across disciplines who has an interest in a patient centred approach to care. It is an opportunity for professional/portfolio development and to help implement service change within a supportive environment.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Sarah Barron, Interim Head of Transformation on or 07833 464634
More search results
Salaried GP vancany at North London GP Surgery (N…
Salaried GP vacancy in North London (Edmonton N18)
Green Cedars Medical Centre
Salaried GP vacancy North East London
The Clapton Surgery
GP SPIN Role with MACC Team (Multi-Agency Care an…
Salaried doctor/s required in Battersea, London
Queenstown Road Medical Practice