GP SPIN Role with MACC Team (Multi-Agency Care and Coordination)
Federated4Health, the Haringey GP Federation, is advertising for a GP salaried innovative portfolio role (SPIN) to join their MACC Team.
- A permanent offer of a salaried GP contract a Haringey GP practice of between 3 and 7 sessions a week (a list of practices will be provided to shortlisted candidates) in which the GP will be employed by the GP Practice
- A 12 month portfolio role for two sessions per week with the MACC Team (described below)
- Monthly education sessions across North Central London, with an experienced GP educator (optional if not within first 2 years of practice)
- Mentoring from an experienced local GP (optional)
- A salary of between £9000-9500 per session, depending on experience
This role would be ideally suited to either a Newly Qualified GP looking to take up a position in a Haringey practice or a GP within first five years of practice already in a substantive role in Haringey.
The Multi Agency Care & Coordination (MACC) Team is a newly established and developing preventative service for Haringey adults living with frailty or multiple long-term health and social care needs, and is a core element of Haringey’s ‘Anticipatory Care’ plan in conjunction with PCNs, primary care and other partners.
The role offers 2 sessions (one day) per week within the MACC Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a GP to become an integral member of our team, providing valuable GP input and clinical support.
- To gain experience in supporting patients living with frailty and multi-morbidity through an MDT approach.
- To provide experience in multiagency, integrated team working that can be shared across care settings with collaborative working.
- To support the ongoing development of the team and service.
The role is suited to a clinician interested in integrated and innovative team working across disciplines who has an interest in a patient centred approach to care. It is an opportunity for professional/portfolio development and to help implement service change within a supportive environment.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Sarah Barron, Interim Head of Transformation on or 07833 464634