4-8 sessions per week)
Martins Oak Surgery, Battle, East Sussex TN33 0EA
We are looking for a full or part time salaried GP (future partnership option possible) to replace our retiring Lead GP after 27 years.
- We are a happy, well organised, semi-rural EMIS WEB practice with 8,200 patients.
- Maximum QOF achievement year on year, Good CQC rating.
- High patient and staff satisfaction.
- Fourth in country in Top 10 GP Surgeries patient survey 2018
- We have a very strong, respected and active Federation and PCN of 7 practices covering 50,000+ patients across Rural Rother
- We are a single site practice with 4 Partners and 2 salaried GPs, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 Trainee Nurse Associate and 1 HCA and possibility of a training practice in the New Year.
- Recent PCN additional staff include Community Connector, Physiotherapist and Clinical Pharmacist roles in place
More search results
GP to be salaried with a view to partnership from…
Harold Road Surgery
Salaried GP Job, Washington
Salaried GP job located in Chester Le Street
Middle Chare Medical Group
Salaried GP Redhill, Surrey
Holmhurst Medical Centre
GP Partner and/or a Salaried GP East Sussex
Manor Park Medical Centre