4-8 sessions per week)
Martins Oak Surgery, Battle, East Sussex TN33 0EA
We are looking for a full or part time salaried GP (future partnership option possible) to replace our retiring Lead GP after 27 years.
- We are a happy, well organised, semi-rural EMIS WEB practice with 8,200 patients.
- Maximum QOF achievement year on year, Good CQC rating.
- High patient and staff satisfaction.
- Fourth in country in Top 10 GP Surgeries patient survey 2018
- We have a very strong, respected and active Federation and PCN of 7 practices covering 50,000+ patients across Rural Rother
- We are a single site practice with 4 Partners and 2 salaried GPs, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 Trainee Nurse Associate and 1 HCA and possibility of a training practice in the New Year.
- Recent PCN additional staff include Community Connector, Physiotherapist and Clinical Pharmacist roles in place
More search results
Salaried GP, Littlehampton
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP or Partnership opportunity vacancy in…
Quintin Medical Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Shoreham-By-Sea, West Suss…
Adur Health Partnership
GP Partner and/or a Salaried GP East Sussex
Manor Park Medical Centre
Salaried GP in Hastings
Hastings & Rother Healthcare