Salaried GP - Chorley - Up to £11,000 per session
Exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP at well-established and forward-thinking practices in the Chorley area.
The practice team would like to add to their longstanding team of GPs with an additional doctor for 6 sessions per week across 3 days.
Management is happy to be flexible on whichever days the incoming GP would like to work.
- Up to £11,000 per session
- Highly supportive working environment with a specific focus on the reduction of GP workload
- Longstanding clinical team with the majority working fulltime
- 8 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc: ANPs, ACPs, HCAs, Practice Nurses, Clinical prescribing pharmacists + pharmacy techs, Philabotonisst, Diabetes, and Mental health specialist
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Flexible start/finish times
- No extended hours
- No Weekend Commitments
- Very low home visits
Extensive clinical support and admin team in place with its sole focus on reduction of GP workload.
To find out more information please contact me via the details listed below,
Initial discussions will take place initially via phone or Zoom with a GP Partner and member of the senior management team. To arrange this please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), a number of sessions you may be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call (will not take more than 35 mins)
Once mutual synergy is established a practice visit will be arranged.
Tim Costa email@example.com / 077870 21407
More search results
Salaried GP Required in Rochdale
Dawes Family Practice
Salaried GP - Warrington, Cheshire - £11,000 per …
Primary Care Staffing
General Practitioner - Runcorn WA7
Salaried GP with view to GP Partnership Newton-Le…
Patterdale Lodge Medical Centre
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, up to £11…