Salaried GP -Accrington, Lancashire - £10,500 per session
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP at well established and forward-thinking training practice in Central Lancashire and easily reachable from places such as Blackburn, Burnley, Preston, Rawtenstall, Darlington, Ramsbottom, Clitheroe, Whalley
Ideally, the practice team are interested in meeting those GPs would like the incoming GP to commit to a minimum of 6 sessions (flexible on days)
The all-around goal of the management team is to operate a dynamic setup with a specific focus on the reduction of the GPs workload.
- 16,000 list size
- 5 Partners
- 4 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc:
- Managing Nurse, 4 ANPs, 6 HCAs, 4 PNs,
- Clinical prescribing pharmacists,
- 2 treatment round nurses,
- 2 dedicated housebound patient clinicians,
- Paramedics, Acute visiting service dealing provided by the local GP FED,
- 1st contact physio,
- social prescriber
- Full support for GPs who wish to develop specialist interests
- EMIS Web clinical system
- 15 triage patients per session
- The only person to book a face to face appointment is the GP (if deemed necessary)
- Flexibility on start/finish times
- 12 Patients plus 2 Emergencies in the morning,
- 4 Tele Consultations,
- 10 Patients Plus 2 Emergencies in the afternoon.
- The time in between surgeries is allocated time for administrative work, including document review and pathlinks.
Extensive clinical support and admin team in place with its sole focus on reduction of GP workload.
To find out more information please contact me via the details listed below,
Initial discussions will take place initially via phone or Zoom with a GP Partner and member of the senior management team. To arrange this please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), a number of sessions you may be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call (will not take more than 35 mins)
Once mutual synergy is established a practice visit will be arranged.
Tim Costa email@example.com / 077870 21407