Salaried GP, London Stansted
SALARIED GP – London Stanstead- UP TO £10,500 PER SESSION!
We are pleased to announce that we have a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join this well-established practice close by to London Stanstead .
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with a practice which offer high levels of clinical support to help achieve your career ambitions!
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We specialise in Primary Care recruitment at both NHS and Private clinics, as we believe what reinforces happiness at work is the team spirit and attitudes of the people you work with as well as route to further career progression!
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s which can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
- Full or part time Position available
- Up to £10,500 per session, negotiable depending on experience/performance at interview
- 6 week Annual Leave
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution + Discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement up to 30 days annual leave
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Medium patient list size
- Practice nurses covering all week
- Full supporting admin team to reduce GP’s workload
- Clinical pharmacist and physician associates on site
- Additional career development opportunities available
- Flexible start and fnishing times
- Clinical Service Manager available on site
- Weekly clinical meetings and Clinical Supervision
- Strong team ethos
- Annual appraisal and performance review, with 6 monthly interim reviews
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call 0203 892 2787 or email email@example.com for further details!
Similar searches: London (North)