- Private Sector Health Screening work for GPs – UK Wide
- Merco Medical Staffing Ltd
- Central London, Greater London, Ipswich, Greater M
- Up to £70 per hour
- 05 Jun 2017
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Part time
- £80,000 - £90,000
Private Sector Health Screening work for GPs – UK Wide
For 15 years Merco has been the leading supplier of locum GPs to the UK’s Health Screening, Wellness and Private GP industry. Our clients in this sector are not affected by the new IR35 rules. Our network of national clients operate 75+ clinics providing their services to corporate and self-funding patients.
What will I be doing?
You will mainly be conducting Health Screens although some private GP consultations will also be required. A Health Screen involves a physical examination, clinical report, a discussion around test results and advice on preventative health and lifestyle actions. You will have C.45 minutes with each patient and you will work in a comfortable clinic with support from other GPs and Physiologists.
- You will see maximum 7 patients per day
- You will be paid £70.00 per hour
- You will be provided with full training
- Your availability and rota managed by 1 experienced Account Manager
- Ad-hoc and regular bookings available
- You do not need to be on the performers list, but will need GMC GP registration
We currently need cover in Central London, Greater London, Ipswich, Greater Manchester, Southend and Guildford. As this is locum work the working days are not fixed - in general we would be seeking at least 1 day’s availability from you per week, but this is often negotiable as we often cover bookings for annual leave and sickness.
For an exploratory no obligation conversation about this type of GP work please contact Natasha Pieters or Ryan Flinn in our Private Healthcare Team on 0208 947 3077 or at email@example.com
Similar searches: Surrey