Salaried GP, Oxford
If you are an Experienced or Newly Qualified General Practitioner looking for a new career focus, why not join this very well established and supportive practice based near Oxford.
The practice recognises the increased pressure within the General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for their GPs. The continued development of staff is one of its main achievements and they constantly encourage and support their GPs careers. They recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
- Up £10,500 per session (Dependent on experience)
- 4-8 sessions available, flexible on days
- Generous competitive salary package
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- High levels of clinical support and mentorship available for newly qualified GP’s
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Brilliant clinical support team on site including full supportive nursing team covering all week
- Full supporting admin team on site to help reduce GP’s workload
- Highly encouraging of special interests
- Career development routes are available!
- Regular clinical team meetings
- Well established, modern, spacious, and purpose-built premises
- Very low home visits, rarely 1 a week
- Paper-light practice
- High QOF achievement & ‘good’ CQC rating on all domains
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list.
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s who can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence
Similar searches: Oxford