Salaried GP / GP with view to Partnership in Newcastle upon Tyne
Due to GP Partner retirement Westerhope Medical Group has an opportunity for a motivated and forward thinking GP to join our multi-disciplinary team.
- A supportive team who are committed to high quality patient-centred care whilst recognising the need for a healthy work / life balance.
- The Team includes five GP Partners, six salaried GPs, three Nurse Practitioners, two Clinical Pharmacist, a structured practice nursing team and other non-clinical staff.
- Effective telephone triage by Advanced Clinical Practitioners of same day appointments and home visit requests resulting in low visiting rates and few extras added to surgeries .
- Pharmaceutical support from practice pharmacist and pharmacy technician.
- Fully integrated electronic communication including Emis Web, ICE lab system, GP2GP and electronic document workflow.
- ‘Digitising Records’ system to facilitate paper-light practice status.
- Consistently high QOF achievement.
- Consistently rated as ‘Good’ by CQC
- All out of hours covered by Northern Doctors Urgent Care.
Opportunities and ethos
- An attractive remuneration package including six weeks annual leave plus one week Study Leave.
- Funded training for selected clinical topics.
- Active encouragement of special interests and professional development in order to complement our existing skill set.
- Weekly clinical review discussions with other GPs and Nurse Practitioners for problem cases and referrals
- Working in partnership with Health Education England to provide training for GP Registrars and Newcastle Medical School training medical students (undergraduate and postgraduate).
- Mentorship to newly qualified GP
We are keen to hear from GPs seeking 4-6 clinical sessions per week. We can be flexible due to planned GP changes in the coming months.
We welcome informal discussion or visits so feel free to contact Hayley Elliott, Practice Manager, on 0191 2437007 or email Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar searches: Newcastle Upon Tyne
More search results
Salaried GP job located in Chester Le Street
Middle Chare Medical Group
Salaried GP in Tyne and Wear- Light Workload
Salaried GP Job, Newcastle
SALARIED GP WITH OPTION OF PARTNERSHIP vacancy Pa…
Forge Medical Practice
Vacancy: GP Partner/ Salaried GP in Berwick upon …
Union Brae & Norham Practice