Salaried GP, Gloucester
Salaried GP Opportunity In Gloucester
An excellent Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a highly reputable and well-established practice in the Gloucester area.
The team are based in state of the art, purpose-built premises, and offer a wide range of enhanced services. A large and experienced multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists provides support to GPs, and ensures workload and admin are always kept to a manageable level. The practice has future-proofed themselves against the challenges of General Practice in the coming years and offer a stable base for a GP to grow and develop clinically.
Located within Gloucester, within easy commute of Cheltenham, Hereford and the M5. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- up to £10,000 per session
- Full time or part time positions available
- 6-8 sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Opportunity to work additional paid hours
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 8000 patient list
- 12 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Nafiza at email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!