Private GP, Cambridge
A unique opportunity to join one of the leading Private Healthcare providers as a Salaried GP. This not-for-profit organisation has a preventative medicine / lifestyle medicine approach to improving wellbeing and takes a quality-not-quantity approach to clinical workloads.
- Central Cambridge
- State of the art premises
- Quality approach to patient care with a broad range of services
- Fantastic work/life balance, predictable working day
- Excellent portfolio career opportunity
- 4-6 Sessions available
- Circa 16 Patients per day
- 15 Minute appointments
- Providing Care as part of a connected health approach to other services
- Provide full Primary care services, including Family Planning, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health Advice, Vaccinations, Travel Advice, and enhanced services
- No home visiting
- Generous admin time
- Clinical progression with an emphasis on Training
- £95,000 full time salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Indemnity paid
- Gym Membership
- Other benefits
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!