Salaried GP, Widnes
This friendly practice is looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP to join their exceptional team of clinicians. Work with a distinguished bunch of 5 partners who really care about the wellbeing and moral of their team. The surgery boasts excellent clinical support too, including 4 ANP's, 4 practice nurses, 2 HCAs and a Clinical Pharmacist. They have put a lot of work into streamlining administration for the GPs and are always looking at further ways to improve their service and the workloads of their team. Highly skilled admin team; efficient and paper light.
- Circa £90,000 FTE depending on experience
- Partnership opportunity available
- Friendly and welcoming practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- A building full of history and character with many original features
- Up to 8 sessions per week (Flexible)
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Partnership opportunity
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues and out of work socialising
- Newly Qualified GP welcome - Happy to mentor and support
- Excellent financial package
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
Salaried GP, Runcorn
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP (with potential for future partnershi…
Monton Medical Centre
GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportunity in B…
Bolton Community Practice
Salaried GP position vacancy in Manchester
North Trafford Group Practice
Salaried GP - Southport - up to £11,500+ per sess…
Primary Care Staffing