GP Partner, Bath
This is outstanding opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking practices in the region as a 6 session GP Partner, set in an affluent area of the ever-popular city of Bath. The Partnership has got younger in recent years and that has led to a more progressive wave of ideas and changes, with patient care and GP workload at the forefront of these. They are now a highly organised, structured practice with a healthy social atmosphere, fierce team spirit and loyal team of GPs.
To watch a short video going into more detail, please click the following link:
Drawings - c£120,000 per annum FTE
Location - Bath
The surgery -
- Medium-sized Practice
- GP Training & Research Practice
- Geared towards improving patient experience whilst limiting GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and 5 day a week PCN Pharmacy team
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Young, dynamic Partnership
- Pride in Practice accredited
- Well Doctored for list size
- Affluent demographic
Your role -
- GP Partner - 6 sessions per week
- 31 patients per day - 10-minute phone calls, 15-minute face-to-face
- AM session - 08.30-11.55
- PM session - 14.30-17.10
- Duty typically limited to half-days
- Only minimal extended hours
- Assisting in Finance and HR side of the practice with opportunity to take the lead in these areas
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- c£120,000 FTE
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the area
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!